Sunday 8 June 2014

Corporate Identity.

In this module I have to make or create a new product of the brand that I choose.I have choose New Era Caps brand that have many style of caps.It also know as snapback or American Football hat.I create a new snapback hat and stylish for teenage in this era for my company.The snapback that I create call Detachable.The name of Detechable mean the logo of the top of snapback can change with their own style.It have their series and each of the series have 3 different logo so they can change as they like.

Progress.
Research.
Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Logo.
Sketches.
Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

Picture 7

Picture 8

Picture 9
This is all my sketches to make a logo and final logo that I choose is in Picture 9 that right tick there.I scan the logo then I trace and do at Adobe Illustrator.
Picture 10
This is my logo that I have do in Adobe Illustrator.Have tagline 'Comfort with your own style' mean that that person wear the snapback have their own style to choose or change the logo of the snapback.

Stationery
I have make the business card,envelope and letter head.It like office stationery.
Picture 11
Business card.

Picture 12
Envelope.

Picture 13
Letter Head.


Packaging and Snapback.
This packaging have 2 box.First is the outside that cover the box.
Picture 14
First box that cover 2nd box it like outside box.

Picture 15
This is box insde of the first box.

Picture 16
Picture 17
Inside of the box have the snapback with the logo.That logo have 3 series Marvel,Graffiti and Taxonomy.The logo they can paste at top ear of the snapbackso it became like Picture 18.
Picture 18

Promotional Item.
For this new product I have make a teaser ads at bus station and poster.

Picture 19

Picture 20
Sample teaser ads at bus station and street billboard
Picture 21
Poster.

CONCLUSION.
- With this new design of the snapback,most teenage will wear and can change the logo they want with their own style.










No comments:

Post a Comment