Tuesday 24 June 2014

Copywriting in Advertising.

Copy Writing in Advertising.
In this module I have to combine with subject Ideas generation because the modules share the same topic.Copywriting is about word or sentence or slogan used in advertising to stand out what are they talking about in visual display in advertising.

Research.
This is advertising for Quaker.
                        Picture 1


Advertising from McCann Workd Group.
                             Picture 2


Advertising from Esso.
                                   Picture 3

Copywriting Final.
Since Copywriting and Ideas Generation module are same topic,I will explaining about the smoking in this module.
We can see many teenage start smoking at early age event at school also they smoking.So i came up with some word they can think positive about their future.The sentence I do in Bahasa Melayu.The words is 

'MEROKOK.MASA HADAPAN.ANDA YANG TENTUKAN.'
The reason why I make this words because I want they think about their future to realize that they still got far away to make their way.The decision is in thier hand to determine the life they face.

This is copywriting advertisng I have do in Adobe Photoshop.
Picture 4
This is first attempt I do but in landscape.Then I change to portrait.

Picture 5
Final look.




No comments:

Post a Comment