Wednesday 11 June 2014

Art Direction

In this module,I have to choose a product not famous and find a problem of the product.I have choose company name Masri(MHP Interprise).This company produce a traditional bake and agricultural product.MHP Interprise located in Kuala Selangor,Sekinchan and surrounding areas.

Research.
Picture 1

Picture2

Picture 3

Picture 4
This is some research I do.For more information click this link

Problem Statement.
- For this company the logo not intresting and so simple.
- The packaging of the 'Kerepek Ubi Berperisa' no attract the customer.

Solution.
- Make a new design of the logo and the packaging design for the bottle of the 'Kerepek Ubi'.

Progress.
Sketches.

Picture 5

Picture 6
Picture 7
Final logo.

This is my sketches for packaging for each of the flavour.
Picture 8

Picture 9

Picture 10
After I snap the picture I do and trace at Adobe Illustrator.

Picture 11

Picture 12

Picture 14
This is the result I trace and I ut some element of graffiti.I make like graffiti element because we can see the packaging suitable in this era look like modern.







No comments:

Post a Comment