Tuesday 18 June 2013

Idea In Context - Graffiti (Advertising Uses Graffiti Art)Final.

I take a graffiti as my subject matter. I want do advertising using graffiti technique. As we know the branded that use a lot of graffiti element is Tropicana Life. We can see it at shopping mall.we can do advertising about anything like branded,food anything then we promote using graffiti technique.This is my research:-




You can surf the this link to know further about graffity advertising.

You can see the picture shown above. They can be variety of advertisement using graffiti. So,my idea is is to make visual advertising using graffiti technique. I make food advertising Pizza Hut and McDonald. The purpose of this project is, I want show the differences in advertising in our country. Not just media only like radio,televisyen,web, it can be at street so we can show the people.

This is the process I make graffiti advertising.


The material that I use is art block A4 size, black manila card A4 size, mechanical pensil, eraser, cutter and white can spray bottle.

Process:
1.First I sketch in artblock A4 size then i cut the shape.



I sketch on A4 art block.



After I sketch i cut follow the sketch.
2.After the first step,I take the sketch that i already cut,i put on top of the black manilla card A4 size. After that i start spraying.



After Spraying.







This is the outcome for my graffiti advertising. It like black and white like postive and negative.


No comments:

Post a Comment